Barnard Black Ledge Cultured Stone - Corners
Cultured Stone is an extremely versatile man-made product designed to resemble natural stone. It is a combination of cement and natural stone aggregates. Also known as manufactured stone veneer, Cultured Stone is made to look and feel just like natural stone. Since Cultured Stone is an extremely versatile product, architects and builders take advantage of the lightweight benefits of Cultured Stone when using it in many unique ways.
We exclusively import a large variety of Cultured Stone from Southeast Asia. Cultured Stone is cost-effective investment, used to cover all indoor and outdoor spaces. This Black Ledge Cultured Stone can be used for architectural stone applications, fireplace stone, stone accents, or even as a stone feature wall.
- Colour: Black
- 3D Design
- Flats sold separately
- Material: Cultured Stone
- Resistance Type: Frost Resistant
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 0.37. thick
- 3.02 kg per piece
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- Samples are not returnable
- To ensure consistency of size and color, please capture all tiles for a project within one order, each item within an order is selected from a single color (dye lot) and size (caliber), so multiple orders may receive various colors and/or sizes
- Residential and commercial use
Have a question?
We're here to help.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the surface texture like?
The tile is gauged finish and the surface of the tile is rough.
Is it comfortable for walking on bare feet?
It is comfortable to walk barefoot.
Does all natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer?
Yes, this item needs to be installed with a latex modified thin-set.