Algol Textured White Cultured Stone - Corners
Cultured Stone is an extremely versatile man-made product designed to resemble natural stone. It is a combination of cement and natural stone aggregates. Also known as manufactured stone veneer, Cultured Stone is made to look and feel just like natural stone. Since Cultured Stone is an extremely versatile product, architects and builders take advantage of the lightweight benefits of Cultured Stone when using it in many unique ways.
We exclusively import a large variety of Cultured Stone from Southeast Asia. Cultured Stone is cost-effective investment, used to cover all indoor and outdoor spaces. This white textured Cultured Stone can be used for architectural stone applications, fireplace stone, stone accents, or even as a stone feature wall.
- Colour: Textured White
- 3D Design
- Flats sold separately
- Material: Cultured Stone
- Resistance Type: Frost Resistant
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 0.37. thick
- 3.02 kg per piece
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- Samples are not returnable
- To ensure consistency of size and color, please capture all tiles for a project within one order, each item within an order is selected from a single color (dye lot) and size (caliber), so multiple orders may receive various colors and/or sizes
- Residential and commercial use
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.